Log-in to www.didbapp.com application
To access the software, please open www.didbapp.com from your Chrome browser. Using other browsers (e.g. Mozilla, Safari, Explorer) may cause errors in software features, so the Chrome browser is preferable.
Enter your username and password to log in:
Given that users are processing personal data during the drivers’ registration and membership management process, special IT, security and privacy rules shall be applied. Therefore, a so-called two-step authentication shall be used by accessing the software first time. This means that not only a username and password, but also a one-time access code generated by a dedicated device (such as the user’s phone) is required to log in.
Therefore, the first time you enter the application, you must first enable the authentication process, as it is also requested by the application:
To scan the QR code required for authorization, please follow the next steps:
- Install the “Google Authenticator” application from the Play Store (Android) or App Store (IOS) of your phone
- After downloading, open the application and press the “Scan QR code” button:
- A telefonunkkal olvassuk be a kétlépéses authentikáció engedélyezésére szolgáló QR kódot. Ehhez engedélyeznünk kell, hogy az alkalmazás fotókat készíthessen:
- Scan the QR code required for two-step authentication in DiDb application by using the Google Authenticator. You will see that the Authenticator automatically creates your unique DiDb account, including your username. The code that allows you to enter into DiDb application is always regenerated here.
5) If you already use the Google Authenticator for any other application, you will need to click on the “+” button and then create a new account for DiDbApp.
- Our last task is to enter the 6-digit code generated by the authenticator in the dedicated field of the DiDb application and then save it:
You only need to complete the above process during your first log in. Next time when you would like to log-in, all you have to do is to open the Google Authenticator app on your phone, read the code generated by the Authenticator, than type it to the field of ”Code”.
After entering your username and password, another window will appear in the login process, where the DiDb application will ask your unique code:
After the log-in process, you can see the next page:
You can change your password by selecting the “change password” function selected from the drop-down menu under your username. Rules for new password: at least 1 capital letter, at least 1 lowercase, at least 1 number, moreover it must be at least 8-character long.